Due to the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) concerns, the Intensive IELTS Preparation Program classes will be offered 100% online. All instruction will be delivered through a synchronous audio/video conferencing platform that allows real-time interactions between an instructor and students from anywhere in the world. Classes will be held in the evening (Pacific Time) so it will be in the morning for students in Asian countries.
This exam-preparation course prepares students for the IELTS exam. Students will become familiar with the format and requirements of the IELTS exam, learn test-taking strategies and techniques, and get detailed feedback from the instructor.
- Taught 100% online in real-time by instructors with advanced degrees and extensive experience in preparing students for the IELTS exam.
- Full-time (20 hours of instruction) or part-time (10 hours of instruction) options
Requirements for Admission
- High school diploma or equivalent (age 18-up)
- Full-time program: No visa is required (I-20 will be provided for F-1 student currently in the U.S)
- Part-time program: No visa is required
- Have a desktop/laptop computer with high-speed internet and audio/video capabilities
|Dates for 2021
Monday July 19 - Friday July 23
COMBO Discount for Summer 2021 Want to improve your academic English skills? Get $200 off the full time program fee (Regular price $1000) if you also sign up for our Intensive English Program (summer session)
$25 one-time application fee (non-refundable); waived if applying for Intensive English Program together.
Course Fee: $1,000 (full-time) or $600 (part-time)
- Fees are charged to the student account and can be paid online. Instructions on how to make a payment will be emailed to you after your application form is received by the ALP office.
Ready to Apply?
Now Accepting Applications!