Accessible Testing Requests
Accepting Accessible Testing requests through Accommodate - Faculty can now approve Accessible Requests submitted by the student by logging into their respective Accommodate profile. Please follow the links below for the guidelines which show the step by step approval process:
- Accepting Accessible Testing requests through Accommodate guide (Word)
- Tutorial for faculty Accommodate for accepting Accessible Requests (YouTube Video)
Instructions for modifying Blackboard Exam Time
How to adjust time on blackboard for students that have testing accommodations:
1) Navigate to where the test is deployed
2) Click the drop down menu next to the test name, choose "Edit the Test Options"
3) Find "Test Availability Exceptions" > click "Add User or Group"
4) Choose the student's name, Submit
5) Check the timer field and change the time to comply with the student's accommodation