Our roadmap for every function and every department at the College of Business and Economics as we implement our 2020-2025 Strategic Plan.
CBE provides quality business education to inspire students from diverse backgrounds to become successful business professionals and pioneers in a changing environment.
We aspire to be a leading industry-‐focused business school in the San Francisco Bay Area known for innovation, access, and making positive impacts on our students as well as local and global communities.
In support of our mission, we value:
- Ethical behavior and personalintegrity
- Collegiality and mutualrespect
- Collaboration for learning, research and scholarship, and communityengagement
- Corporate, social, and environmentalresponsibility
- Inclusive learning environment for a diverse student population, including underserved and first-‐generation students
- Innovative adaptable thinking and a forward-‐looking global mindset
- Student professional success and career opportunities.
- Innovative academic programs meeting business and professional needs in a changing environment.
- Improvement in student learning from teaching innovations, experiential learning, and e-‐learning technologies.
- Scholarship and intellectual contributions to the body of knowledge in the theory, practice, and teaching of business.
- Inclusive and accessible educational opportunities that promote social responsibility and community engagement.