Student Forms

The list below has links to a number of frequently used student registration forms.

Please send any forms asking for Dean signature to Associate Dean Luz Calvo (

Change of Major/Minor/Concentration: (eForm)

Planned Educational Leave Application

Request for Late Enrollment (eForm active during late enrollment period)

Registration Petition - Late Add (eForm)

Registration Petition – Late Drop (eForm)

Request to Postpone or Cancel Graduation (eForm)

Request to Update GE Catalog Year

Request to Update Major or Minor Catalog Year (eForm)

Petition for Late Withdrawal (eform)

Special Registration Petition

Withdrawal Form (eForm active during the withdrawal period)

Can’t find what you’re looking for in this list of forms? Try this link from the Office of the Registrar for more forms or email to request assistance in finding the form you need.