How to Apply
For The Graduate Program:
The application period for Fall 2016 is now closed. The next available term for application is Fall 2017.
- General information on applying to the university as a prospective graduate student is here.
- The university application period typically opens October 1st.
- The department application instructions and deadlines will be posted between September and October 1st.
- An article from the ASHA Leader about crafting a stand-out application can be read here.
For The Undergraduate Program:
Undergraduates do not need to apply to the Speech Pathology and Audiology major, which course sequence begins Fall Quarter. Transfer students should note that we only admit Spring and Fall quarters to the major.
- General information on applying to the university as a prospective undergraduate freshman is here.
- General information on applying to the university as a prospective undergraduate transfer is here.