I Serve East Bay
Cal State East Bay values the community service and engagement of our student clubs and organizations.
To have the efforts of your student club or organization recognized, become a part of I Serve East Bay and submit information to the Center for Community Engagement.
How it works
- 1 representative from the club/organization will submit a form
- A separate form must be completed for each activity.
- Once submitted you will receive a confirmation email. Forms can be submitted throughout the academic year.
- Remember, only one person who participated in the club’s event needs to complete the form, not everyone who participate.
Red Level :At least 5 Community Service Events or Direct Community Service
categories.No more than 3 Fundraising Events.
Black Level :At least 3 Community Service Events or Direct Community Service
categories.No more than 2 Fundraising Events.
Gray Level :At least 2 Community Service Events or Direct Community Service
categories.No more than 1 Fundraising Eve
I Serve East Bay Recognitions
Three types of community services
Community Service Events
- Your organization sponsors or helps lead an effort alongside a nonprofit organization.
Direct Community Service Hours
- Your organization goes directly to a nonprofit organization and completes volunteer hours.
Fundraising and Awareness Event
- Your organization hosts an informative event that raises funds for a nonprofit organization while bringing awareness. The event can be held on or off campus, but 100% of the proceeds must go back to the nonprofit organization.
Why should my club/org participate?
- Receive an award of recognition for your club/org
- Receive acknowledgment on the CCE website
- Receive recognition at the CCE’s annual student symposium
- Receive free CCE swag