- The latest information on COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Return to Campus
- Staying Healthy and Minimizing COVID-19 Risks
- I'm Sick/Someone I Know is Sick. What Do I Do?
- Workplace Checklists and Protocols
- COVID-19 related Human Resources information
- Coming to Campus
- Protective and Disinfecting Supplies
- Campus Signs: Print Your Own
- Overall Health and Wellness
- Current Regional and State Information
- Return to Campus Glossary
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund
- Presidential Pioneers Emergency Fund
- Ask A Question
Return to Campus
Resuming on-campus business requires carefully scripted advanced planning that is well-rehearsed and acted upon. With this in mind, a phased approach will allow for careful – and safe – return to on-campus business.
Phase 1: Setting the Stage for a Successful Return
Timeline: Beginning mid-May
During this time, Environmental Health & Safety will work with university managers to develop and implement information, training, and requirements about social distancing protocols and safety guidelines.
Phase 2: Phased Returns to Campus
Timeline: Beginning early June through July
During this time, MPPs and staff will return to regular campus business, with workplace safety protocols in place.
Phase 3: Start of Academic Year 2020-21
Classes begin Aug. 18, with most courses delivered online.
Learn more with these resources and guidelines.
The impact of COVID-19 is continually fluid, and the university will post information about campus repopulation and other resources on this website. If you have questions or comments that would improve this site, please submit them through this online form.