The following scholarships are availbile through the Pioneer Scholarships web site.
- Parry Family Nursing Scholarship
- Isabel Chenoweth MT Diablo Foundation
- The Elsie Sanderson Scholarship
- Alameda/Contra Costa County Medical Association Scholarship (automatically considered based on your completed General Application)
Apply for all CSUEB Scholarship opportunities by using Pioneer Scholarships, the new online application system. Log in with your MyCSUEB credentials. For more information, please visit the Scholarships web site.
Non Pioneer Scholarships
|Name of the Scholarship||Due By||Decision By||Number of Scholarships||Amount||Criteria||Application|
|Ava Elliott Student Scholarship
||Jan 28, 2017
||UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland Evaluation Committee
- Nursing students interested in working at Children's Hospital
- In their 3rd or 4th year of the baccalaureate program or:
- enrolled in a Masters entry RN program at the undergraduate level or:
- enrolled in other RN baccalaureate programs (e.g. accelerated program for those who currently hold another baccalaureate degree). Minorities are encouraged to apply. See the application on how to apply.
|Washington Hospital Service League Scholarship
||April 01, 2017
||Washington Hospital committee
- students who are pursuing studies in a health-related field.
- Be a U.S. citizen/permanent resident and provide proof of citizenship/permanent residency with application.
- Be a Resident of Washington Hospital District, which includes Fremont, Newark, Union City, and part of Hayward.
- Be 22 years of age or younger as of December 31st of the year in which they apply for the scholarship.
- Have been accepted by an accredited school, college or university offering an associate, bachelor or higher degree program in a health-related field.
- Be a full-time student.
- Submit an official high school or current college transcript with application.
- Contribute to the community by accruing at least 100 hours of volunteer service or by working in a health-related field.
- Submit current letters of recommendation, one each, from three of the following: a. Designee of Volunteer Services, b. Employer, c. Counselor/Advisor, d. Teacher
- SEE APPLICATION ON HOW TO APPLY
|Eden Medical Center Auxiliary Scholarship
||End of May
- Resident of Castro Valley, Hayward, San Leandro, San Lorenzo or Ashland
- Enrolled and in good standing
- Complete forms
- 3 letters of recommendation
|Nu-Xi At Large Sigma Theta Tau Scholarship Fund
- Level 1 or Level 2 students
- GPA >= 3.5
- Good academic standing
- Demonstrate need
|California East Bay Oncology Nursing Society (CEBONS) Scholarship
|California East Bay Oncology Nursing Society
- Undergraduate Nursing Student at Concord Campus
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Enrolled in and in good standing
- Interest in Oncology Nursing
- Essay 500 words or less on why he/she chose nursing, financial need, volunteer work, career plans.
- Letter of recommendation from 2 Nursing faculty
|Other Nursing Scholarships