- Credential Student Service Center
- Prospective Credential Student
- Admitted/Enrolled Student
- Other Resources
- Credentialing Updates
- Out of State/Country Verifications
- Title II Report Pass Rate Data
- Commonly Asked Questions
- Contact Us
Adding Authorizations or Teaching Areas
Individuals who hold a General or Standard basic teaching credential may obtain an additional multiple or single subject instruction authorization by verifying subject matter competency in the subject area sought.
For information on how to add an authorization to an existing credential, view Adding an Authorization to an Existing Credential.