- Campus Directories
- Find People
- Administrative Divisions & Departments
- A-Z Index
- Colleges & Departments
- Faculty Profiles
- Emergency Numbers
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE/OFF-CAMPUS CRISIS REFERRAL
- POLICY REGARDING THE USE OF CAMPUS TELEPHONES
Andrew Campbell, PhD,MPH Faculty Profile
Andrew Campbell is a lecturer at the Department of Health Sciences. He has an MPH in Toxicology from University of South Florida, and a Ph.D in Pharmacology - Toxicology from the University of California, Davis. Dr. Campbell’s career has included 25 years in drug and medical device development research with an emphasis on drug pharmacokinetics and metabolism. He has conducted research at the Mayo Clinic, University of South Florida, University of Washington, Stanford University, and University of California, Davis. Additionally he has 20 plus years of industrial experience with his research focus spanning drug / device development, clinical trial design, and companion diagnostics.
- PhD, University of CA, Davis
- Master of Public Health, Toxicology, University of South Florida
Not teaching this semester.
- Schellenberger, C. Wang, N.C. Geething, B. Spink, A.R. Campbell, W. To, M. D. Scholle, Y. Yin, Y.Yao, O. Bogin, J. L. Cleland, J. Silverman, W. Stemmer: “A recombinant polypeptide extends the in vivo half-life of peptides and proteins in a tunable manner” Nature Biotech 2009, 27: 1186-1190.
- A.R. Campbell: Development of PBPK model of Molinate and Molinate Sulfoxide in rats and humans.” Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, 2009, 53:195–204.
- A.R. Campbell, D.K. Holstege, R.L. Swezey, D.M. Cleghorn: “Detoxification of molinate sulfoxide: Comparison of spontaneous and enzymatic glutathione conjugation using human and rat liver cytosol.” Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A, 2008, 71: 1338–1347.
- D.C. Borie, M.J. Larson, M.G. Flores, G. Rousvoal, A.R. Campbell, S. Zhang, J.P. Higgins, D.J. Ball, E. M. Kudlacz, W.H. Brissette, E.A. Elliott, B. A. Reitz, P.S. Changelian: “Combined use of the JAK3 inhibitor CP-690,550 with mycophenolate mofetil to prevent kidney allograft rejection in nonhuman primates”. American Journal of Transplantation, 2005, 80(12): 1756-64.
- R. Paniagua, M.S. Si, M.G. Flores, G. Rousvoal, S. Zhang, O. Aalami, A.R. Campbell, P.S. Changelian, B.A. Reitz, D.C. Borie: Effects of JAK3 inhibition with CP-690,550 on immune cell populations and their functions in nonhuman primate recipients of kidney allografts. Transplantation, 2005, 80(9):1283-92.
- A.R. Campbell, R. Paniagua, P.S. Changelian, B.A. Reitz, C.R. Prakash, D.C. Borie: “Quantitative analysis of CP-690,550 in whole blood by column switching high-performance liquid chromatography with mass spectrometry detection”. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, 2005, 27(5): 608-616.
- D.C. Borie, P.S. Changelian, M.J. Larson, M.S. Si, R. Paniagua, J.P. Higgins, B. Holm, A.R. Campbell, et al: “Immunosuppression by the JAK3 Inhibitor CP-690,550 Delays Rejection and Significantly Prolongs Kidney Allograft Survival in Nonhuman Primates.” Transplantation, 2005, 79(7), 791-801.
- A.R. Campbell, D.A. Andress, E.R. Swenson: "Identification and Characterization of Human Neutrophil Carbonic Anhydrase." Journal of Leukocyte Biology, 1994, 55: 343-348.
- M.C. Swanson, A.R. Campbell, M.T. O'Hollaren, C.E. Reed: "Role of Ventilation, Air Filtration, and Allergen Production Rates in determining concentrations of rat allergens in the air of animal quarters." American Review of Respiratory Diseases, 1990, 141 (6): 1578-81.
- D.S. Pratt, J.J. May., C.E. Reed, M.C. Swanson, A.R. Campbell, L. Piacitelli, S. Olenchock, W. Sorenson: " Massive exposure to aeroallergens in dairy collection during bedding chopping with culture confirmation." American Journal of Industrial Medicine, 1990, 17(1): 103-4.
- A.R. Campbell, M.C. Swanson, C.E. Reed, E. Fernandez-Caldas, J.J. May, D.S. Pratt: "Aeroallergens in Dairy Barns near Cooperstown, N.Y., and Rochester, MN."; American Review of Respiratory Diseases, 1989, 140:317-320.
- M.C. Swanson, A.R. Campbell, M.J. Klauck, C.E. Reed: "Correlations between levels of mite and cat allergens in settled and airborne dust." Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 1989, 83(4):776-783.
- R.M. Helm, E.O. Bandele, M.C. Swanson, A.R. Campbell, S.R. Wynn, C.E. Reed.: "Identification of a German cockroach specific allergen by human IgE and rabbit IgG." International Archives of Allergy, 1988, 87:230-237.
- G.J. Gleich, M.D., A.R. Campbell, M.C. Gleich, H.A. Swedlund: "Differences in the reactivity of Short and Giant Ragweed with IgE antibodies." Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 1980, 65(2):110-117.