- Support for Cal State East Bay
- Get Involved
- Areas of Support
- Ways to Give
- Staff Directory
- How to Make a Gift
- The Impact of Giving
- Donor Bill of Rights
- Educational Foundation
How to Make a Gift
Make a gift online through our secure platform.
Pledge your support, or make a gift with a credit card. Please call Fern Tyler, 510-885-2433.
If you prefer to send your gift via regular mail, please make your check or money order payable to Cal State East Bay Educational Foundation, and then send it, along with your completed gift form to:
Cal State East Bay Educational Foundation
California State University East Bay, University Advancement
25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard
Hayward, CA 94542-3000
Please specify on the gift form the program area where you would like your gift directed.
More Ways to Give
- Cash gifts may be made at any time by cash, wire transfer and money order.
- Payroll deduction allows Cal State East Bay employees to make monthly gifts to their programs of choice, for as little as $5 each paycheck. Simply complete this form and return it to Payroll.
- Pledges provide donors an opportunity to dedicate their giving to a specific project or cause for up to five years. Regular payments toward the commitment can be made using cash, credit cards, securities and other assets.
- Cal State East Bay also accepts gifts-in-kind, gifts of securities, including stocks, bonds and mutual funds; tangible personal property or other physical assets — including artwork, books, equipment or specialized instruments — that are of value to the university; and real property, all of which can benefit your program of choice at the university while providing relief from capital gains taxes and other expenses.
Cal State East Bay’s Division of University Advancement manages all philanthropic giving to the university. Please contact us if you’d like more information on how you can give.
Cal State East Bay has become aware of an organization using the name “East Bay University.” Please be advised that Cal State East Bay is not affiliated, associated, or in any way connected with “East Bay University.”