- International Admissions Office
- Future Students
- How to Apply
- Admission Requirements
- English Proficiency Requirement
- Admitted Students
- Contact Us
- Study Abroad
- American Language Program (ALP)
- Current International Students
Application Status Updates
How can I check the status of my application?
Login to MyCSUEB to check your “ Application Status” and “Personal To Do List”.MyCSUEB To Do List Items:
- "INITIATED" - Means the document has either not been received or has been received but has not yet been updated on your application. Please allow 2-3 weeks processing time from the date of receipt for the International Admissions Office to update your file.
- "RECEIVED" - Means the document has been received and your file has been updated. Do not submit this document again.
NOTE: SENDING DOCUMENTS MORE THAN ONCE WILL DELAY DOCUMENT PROCESSING TIMES. IF YOU HAVE CONFIRMATION OF DELIVERY, WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR DOCUMENTS AND WILL PROCESS IN DUE COURSE //
When can I expect an application decision?
Once your application is complete and submitted for evaluation, it will take approximately 4-6 weeks* to get a decision. We do our best to process your documents in a timely manner and appreciate your patience!
* Some graduate departments take longer. the International Admissions Office cannot expedite graduate applications as admission decisions are made by the department.