Click the above button to view job postings and to register for upcoming career workshops and events. If you are trying to post a job as an employer, please use the link found in the "Hiring from CBE" page.
Please note that students who graduated before 2015 may need to create an account. If you are experiencing any problems with registration, please contact CBECareer@csueastbay.edu for assistance. Those alumni with existing accounts can login with the same credentials as MyCSUEB and their Horizon email (NetID and password).
Share Your Expertise and Experience
The College of Business and Economics has many opportunities available for alumni to give back, including:
- Class speaker and/or Class Project Mentor (20-60 minute commitment)
- An opportunity to share expertise in a class-related topic or project as part of an actual class.
- Alumni Insights presenter (45-90 minute commitment)
- An opportunity to share expertise in your field as a main presenter to a group of 20-30 students. (Examples of past presentation titles: "A Day in the Life of a Portfolio Manager", "Job and Portfolio Strategies", "The Curved Road to Success", "What Employers are Looking For in Marketing", "How to Break Into Tech" etc.)
- Career Panelist (45-90 minute commitment)
- Serve on a panel of 2-3 alumni to answer questions from students about their careers and how to break into an industry.
- Mentoring Opportunities (9 month commitment to sporadic meetings)
- Pair up with a graduating student for a 9 month program designed around career development with the aim of successfully transitioning students from academics into the world of work.
- Dine-with-an-Alum Participant (90 minute commitment to lunch or dinner on campus with students)
- Dine with 5-8 current students (The participant selects their desired audience based on degree type, concentration, or class level) at our campus Dining Commons. An opportunity for students to ask questions about life after college.
- 365 Days of Networking Challenge Participant (commitment to a phone call or email with an MBA student)
- An opportunity to share tips, your personal story, and other possible network connections with students who are looking to challenge themselves to becoming better at networking.
- Beyond the Basics (90-120 minute commitment)
- An opportunity to teach 20-30 students a skill or provide deeper knowledge in a specific program/function area. (Examples of past presentations: "Using Excel Functions for Finance", "PeopleSoft for HR Management".
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating in any of the above opportunities.