- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Program
- Institutional Review Board
- IRB News & Updates
- Protocol Submission
- Does My Research Require Review?
- Review Categories
- Review Process
- Review Decisions
- Criteria for Approval or Suspension of Research
- Normal Educational Practices Considered Exempt From Full Committee Review
- Protocol Guidelines
- How to Facilitate IRB Protocol Review
- Issues of Special Concern
- Complete Protocol Package
- Elements of Voluntary Informed Consent
- Guidelines for Obtaining Assent from Minors
- Human Subjects Research Training Course
- Forms & Templates
- Modification Review
- Continuation Review
- Adverse Events
- Protocol Deviation/Violation
- Use of Deception in Research
- Frequently Asked Questions
- IRB Membership
- Other Resources
- IRB Membership
- Understanding Reliance Agreements
- Policy Library
- Forms Library
- Centers and Institutes at CSUEB
- Monitoring Tools
Faculty Support Grants
ABOUT FACULTY SUPPORT GRANTS
The Faculty Support Grants (FSG) are funded by funds from the Office of the Chancellor and the Cal State East Bay Division of Academic Affairs. They are intended as “seed grants” to promote the development of new or expanded research, scholarship, and creative activities (RSCA) by faculty. Successful proposals will identify one or more specific products that will result from the project such as a publication in a peer-reviewed journal, submission of a grant proposal to an external sponsor, a public performance and/or juried competition.
Requests for proposals are usually released each semester on InfoReady; please check for current opportunities. Proposal documents including the Request for Proposals, the proposal template, budget template and review rubric are available on InfoReady.
Faculty Support Grant award recipients may consult the Faculty Support Grants - Award Administration Guide for instructions/guidance on how to spend their funds.
The next call for proposals to the FSG program is expected during the Spring 2020 semester for AY 2021-22.