- Parking & Alternative Transportation Services
- Parking and Fees
- Alternative Transportation
- Alternative Transportation Committee
- Bicycles on Campus
- Bike Sharing
- Commuter Corner
- Commuter Events
- Electric Vehicles
- Pioneer Commute
- Public Transit
- Rideshare & Carpool
- University Shuttle
- Zipcar- Car Sharing
- Parking Enforcement
- FAQ and Tips
CSUEB Vanpool Rideshare Program for Faculty & Staff
Are you looking for a smarter, better way to get to work? Let CSUEB Vanpool Rideshare Program get you on the road to an easier commute today. This program is currently only available to Staff/Faculty, students please take a look at carpool options.
CSUEB'S University Parking Transportation Services currently offers a Vanpool Rideshare Program from the Modesto area. There is currently 1 van that arrive and depart campus at these times:
- Departs every Monday- Friday from the Costco Parking Lot in Modesto (3801 Palendale Avenue, Modesto 95356) at 5:00am
- Stops at the Wal-Mart parking lot in Manteca (1205 S. Main Street, Manteca 95337) at 5:15am for any pick- ups and then stop at the Home Depot (2461 Naglee Rd, Tracy, CA 95304) at 5:30am
- Arrives on campus by 7:00am and parks in lot D
- Departs CSUEB each afternoon at 3:30pm for the return trip to the Tracy Park Ride, then Manteca and finally the Costco parking lot in Modesto.
If you currently commute from San Jose, Fremont, Milpitas, Santa Clara, Concord, and San Ramon, please let us know if you would be interested in a vanpool service from that area by contacting us. Also if you are interested in joining our Vanpool Rideshare Program or would like more information on the program, please contact Brenda Amaral (firstname.lastname@example.org).