The Procurement Card (P-Card) program is designed to:
- Provide a simple way for campus departments to purchase office supplies and make low dollar purchases costing $5,000 or less.
- Be issued to an individual in a department and can be used as the primary tool for campus departments to purchase supplies.
- Encourage cardholders to use the P-Card for low value supply purchases in order to achieve cost savings and improve processing time for such items.
- Be for authorized University purchases only and not for personal use.
Administration of the P-Card Program is performed by the P-Card Administrators, in Accounts Payable.
Procurement Card (P-Card)
- Student Services and Administration Building, SA2750
- California State University, East Bay
- 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard
- Hayward, CA 94542