shipping and receiving
The Shipping and Receiving Department is responsible for:
- The processing/distribution of goods received throughout the University.
- The processing/distribution of incoming and outgoing U.S. Mail, intra-campus mail, etc.
- Assisting the Property Office with storage of surplus property items.
- Shipping of items to off-campus locations.
- Coordinates pickup and processing of confidential/destroy documents.
- Access to University Archives.
Mail services support is furnished throughout the University campus through the prompt delivery and pickup of mail and overnight letters. Services include the pick-up and delivery of U.S. mail and inter-office mail once daily.
Times of pick-ups may vary depending upon the location along the route and the amount of mail to be processed before deliveries are made. Ordinarily, mail delivery and pick-up routes begin at 10 A.M. We are located in the Shipping and Receiving Department, Corporation Yard.
- Incoming Shipments
- Express Shipments
- Perishable Materials
- Claims for Loss and Damage
- Hazardous Materials Transportation
- Mail Services Policy
- Mail Services Procedures
- University Archives
- Access to the University Administrative Archives can be scheduled by sending an email to the Support Services Manager, Dayrll Lewis (email@example.com), listing the date, time and duration of access and if Confidential/Destroy Services will be needed.
- Confidential/Destroy Documents
- Confidential/Destroy Documents can be scheduled for pick up by sending an email to the Support Services Manager, Dayrll Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org), requesting the pickup with the location, the amount of boxes, and on site contact. All Boxes must be marked “Confidential/Destroy” and securely taped and will not be picked up otherwise.
- Surplus Property Storage
- Surplus Property items are scheduled for pickup from administrative units and delivered to Shipping and Receiving for the Property staff to process. Please refer to the Property Management website for additional details and forms.
U.S. Post Office
United Parcel Service (UPS)*
Zip Code Look Up
*Note: We currently use United Parcel Services as the preferred courier of international mail. Please follow the link below for further details.
- Corporation Yard, CY8
- California State University, East Bay
- 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard
- Hayward, CA 94542