The SLHS Advisory Board is comprised of individuals from the program, the university and the community. The current members are listed below.
- Susan Carroll, Speech-Language Pathologist, San Mateo County Office of Education
- Jeffrey Edwards, Speech-Language Pathologist, Head and Neck Oncology at Stanford Medical Center
- Cynthia Esquivias, Speech-Language Pathologist/Feeding Specialist, Joy and Laughter Development Therapy
- Robin Hauge, Speech-Language Pathologist, Founder-Director, Wellspring Education
- Zeenat Mahmud, Speech-Language Pathologist, Newark USD/Speech Pathology Group
- Meaghan McCollow, Assistant Professor, Department of Educational Psychology, Cal State East Bay
- Janet Patterson, Chief, Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology Service, VA Northern California Health Care System; Lecturer, Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences, Cal State East Bay
- Jennifer Rosenquist, Clinical Supervisor/Lecturer, Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences, Cal State East Bay
- Katie Schoneman, Speech-Language Pathologist for Kaiser Foundation Rehabilitation Center
- Shelley Simrin, Director of Clinical Services/Lecturer, Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences, Cal State East Bay
- Sarah Taylor, Associate Professor, Department of Social Work, Cal State East Bay
- Deborah Young, J.D., Berkeley Law, Community Representative
If you are interested in joining the Advisory Board, please contact us at email@example.com, or (510) 885-3233.