- Student Financial Services & Cashier's Office
- TUITION FEE INFORMATION SPRING 2023
- TUITION FEE INFORMATION FALL 2022
- Tuition Fee Information Summer 2022
- How To's
- Cashiers & Collections Office
- Payment Information
- Paying Your Fees
- Student FInancial Responsibility Agreement
- Student Finance Policies
- Student Involvement Representation Fee (SIRF)
- Bookstore Programs
- Miscellaneous Course Fees
- 1098-T Frequently Asked Questions
- Military Tuition Assistance Information
- HOURS & CONTACT INFORMATION
- Frequently Asked Questions
Tuition fees are based on the number of units of coursework for which you are enrolled, and your residency status. The residency status classifications are California resident, non-resident, and students accepted into the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) group from 14 neighboring states. In addition to University tuition fees are other campus-based fees, individual course fees, housing fees, meal plan fees and other miscellaneous activity fees.
Tuition fees are subject to change by the Trustees of the California State University without advance notice.
Tuition Fee Payment Deadlines
|IF YOU REGISTER BETWEEN THESE DATES:||YOUR FEES ARE DUE:|
|October 31 through December 6, 2022||December 6, 2022|
|December 9 through January 10, 2023||January 10, 2023|
|January 13 through January 25, 2023||January 25, 2023|
Tuition and Misc Fee Amounts*
(* Any number of Units)
|6.1 + units||$3,497.50||$3,956.50||$4,214.50||$6,545.50*|
- Voluntary $2 SIRF fee assessed Fall and Spring
- Non-resident tuition of $396/unit is due in addition to amounts shown
Disclaimer – Cost of Collection
Unpaid Tuition and Fees | Financial Hold
You are subject to normal collection actions for unpaid debts including: assessment of late registration and past due fees, withholding the issuance of a diploma, withholding of University services (registration access), withholding of credit for and disenrollment from some or all classes, referral of the debt to a collection agency and/or credit reporting agency, intercept of amounts due you from the State of California and/or legal action. You are obligated to pay all costs of collection, including attorney fees, collection agency fees and court costs (Please see Title 5, California Code of Regulations, Sections 42380 and 42381).
Graduate Professional Program Fee
The Graduate Professional Program Fee of $270 per unit in addition to the Tuition Fees and campus fees for the graduate business program.
Non-resident tuition is $396 per unit in addition to California Resident fees.