Clubs and Organizations
Student Clubs and Organizations help to enhance the quality of student life on campus. Student Life and Leadership Programs recognizes and assists nearly 100 student organizations active on the CSUEB Hayward Hills, Concord and Oakland Campuses. Download the Student Life and Leadership Programs brochure here!
- Recognized Clubs & Organizations including contact info and websites when available.
- CSUEB Greek organizations include nationally affiliated organizations as well as local and regional groups.
- Download important forms, see complete University policies, and utilize leadership guides to help you run your club or organization.
- View the Advisor's guide for organization Advisors and other important University policies.
- Click here! for new information on club funding request.
IT'S 2016-17 CLUB RECOGNITION & RENEWAL TIME!
Attendance at a Recognition & Renewal Meeting by the club/organization President (or equivalent) and ALL other officers is MANDATORY for renewal or recognition of a student club/organization. The meeting is designed to help you understand the roles, rights, responsibilities and resources available to CSUEB student clubs/organizations. To sign up for your Rec Renewal meeting please fill out the Recognition and Renewal Officer form at the bottom of this page under the "Recognition and renewal Forms" section. You will be asked which meeting you are attending within that form. Please fill this out as soon as you can so that you can get the Recognition and Renewal meeting that you can attend. Once meetings have filled up they will close and more students will have to pick an alternate meeting time.
Recognition and Renewal for Clubs and Organizations 2016-17
Click HERE to download Fall Recognition and Renewal PPT
RECOGNITION AND RENEWAL FORMS
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THESE FORMS YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO YOUR UNIVERSITY EMAIL ACCOUNT (HORIZON ACCOUNT OR CSUEASTBAY.EDU STAFF/FACULTY ACCOUNT)
EVENT PLANNING & FACILITY RESERVATION FORMS FOR RECOGNIZED CLUBS/ORGANIZATIONS
Planning to host an event on campus? Start by submitting two forms online - the Student Organizations and Clubs Facilities Use Request (to reserve campus facilities, both indoor and outdoor, including the University Unions) and the Online Program/Event Planning Form (to initiate the event planning and advising process with your Student Life and Leadership Programs Advisor). Once these forms are submitted, the planning process begins!
Please login to BaySync by clicking HERE to fill the online program form and follow the steps below:
1. Go to your Club Portal by cliking on "My Memberships" button on right corner of your screen on BaySync.
2. Click on Events button and go to "Create an Event" button on the right corner and start your reservation request.