Links and Resources

Even if you cannot study abroad during your CSU East Bay career, you can still—and should—have an overseas experience. For those of you who have studied abroad, the resources below may aid you in your return overseas.

There are various ways you can go overseas - besides simply being a tourist. You can study or pursue research abroad, you can also work or volunteer overseas for a period of time.

Participation in the programs below will not earn credit at Cal State East Bay.

Links to other sites are provided only as a courtesy. These links do not constitute an endorsement of products, services or information provided by other sites. Further, the inclusion of links to other sites does not imply that the other sites have given permission for inclusion of these links, or that there is any relationship between Cal State East Bay and the linked site. All links open in a new browser window.

  • Directory for Non-CSUEB Study Abroad Programs
  • Across The Pond-  Provides students with a free, personalized and comprehensive service to help them achieve their ambitions of studying in Britain. Whether you are applying to undergraduate or graduate programs at one of their partner universities in the UK, they ensure that each student is best matched in terms of their academic and personal goals. Across The Pond is able to offer this customized free service because they are funded entirely by partner universities in Britain to represent them in North America.
  • Transitions Abroad Magazine - Resources on working and traveling abroad can be found in this magazine. This is also a great tool for preparing to travel abroad.


Study, Research, Teach overseas


Volunteer/Service Abroad