Fees and Refunds
Summer Session Per-Unit Fees
(Fees are subject to change without prior notice.)
No additional campus fees, including non-resident fees and graduate professional program fees, will be charged if students are taking self-support courses only. Students taking self-support courses only who wish to use campus facilities or services (e.g., RAW, Student Health Center) will pay for those services on an as-used basis.
Payment due dates are listed here.
Payments can be made using MyCSUEB just like any other term.
Please note: Payment plans are available for Summer Session.
|Seven Week Refund Policy||Refund Amount|
|On or before add/drop period||100% refund|
|On or before the 10th instructional day||65% refund|
|On or before 20th instructional day||40% refund|
To apply for summer financial aid:
- Complete the FAFSA Applior Dream Application. Choose the 2021-2022 option when applying.
- Review your MyCSUEB To-Do List and complete all outstanding tasks. All required documents must be received to finalize your award eligibility.
- Enroll in classes for summer. Once enrolled, the Financial Aid Office will review your eligibility for financial aid.
- Monitor your horizon email account and your MyCSUEB for updates about your financial aid award eligibility.
The types of financial aid available include:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Direct Loans
- Private/Alternative Loans
Summer Financial Aid Requirements:
- Be currently enrolled in a degree seeking program.
- Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Enroll in a minimum of half-time units (6+ undergraduates and 4+ units for graduate students).
Summer Financial Aid Disbursements:
- Financial aid will be disbursed no earlier than 10 days before the start of the summer term.
*Disbursements mean the application of financial aid funds to the student’s bill. For questions regarding refunds, contact Student Financial Services.
For more information about Summer Session Financial Aid, visit this link.