- Today Toward Together
- What's New
- Exposure and Quarantine Guidelines
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certification
- COVID-19 Testing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vaccine and Testing Information
- What's Open
- Reporting COVID-19 Cases and Exposure
- Question & Answer Series
- Fall Semester 2021
- Resources for Students
- Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Keeping Campus Clean and Safe
- Housing & Dining
- Protective and Disinfecting Supplies
Housing & Dining in Fall 2021
Cal State East Bay Student Housing has been approved to provide accommodations for a select number of students. It is a reduction of occupancy to ensure adequate physical distancing. With on-campus housing being significantly reduced and in consultation with our campus partners, assignments will be made based on the individual student’s need for on-campus housing. Examples of need-based factors include, but are not limited to and in no particular order: enrollment in an in-person course, distance from campus, experiencing housing insecurity, etc.
Housing and Residential Engagement staff will work toward placing all interested students on a first-eligible, first served basis. Once we reach our established occupancy, we will notify students that they have been placed on our waitlist.
Please visit the Campus Dining website for latest information on campus dining locations and hours.