- Today Toward Together
- Reported Cases
- What's New
- Exposure and Quarantine Guidelines
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certification
- COVID-19 Testing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Report COVID-19 Cases and Exposure
- Resources for Students
- Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Keeping Campus Clean and Safe
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund
How to report a COVID-19 case
- Confirmed cases of COVID-19 involving a student should be reported to Student Health and Counseling Services using the Student COVID-19 Positive or Suspected Case Report.
- Confirmed or exposed cases of COVID-19 involving a faculty or staff member should be reported to Human Resources using the COVID-19 Reporting Form.
- From that point, SHCS or Human Resources will follow up with the students or employees and notify any close contacts. In order to protect the privacy of students, faculty and staff, please do not copy other campus community members or individuals on the message.
Test-confirmed COVID-19 cases at Cal State East Bay*
Case counts since Sept. 16, 2021
Case counts through Sept. 15, 2021
*Based on last contact on campus where 1) a public health agency has confirmed via a COVID-19 test that a member of the university community has the virus AND 2) the individual was recently on campus or other university-related instructional site.
Between March 2020 and August 16, 2020, Cal State East Bay was notified of sixteen (16) students, faculty or staff members reported a confirmed COVID-19 test. Beginning Aug. 17, 2020, test-confirmed cases at Cal State East Bay location are reported above; if the number is zero (0), there has not been a test-confirmed COVID-19 case from that group or location. CSUEB is in contact with local health officials and are following national guidelines related to COVID-19.