- Today Toward Together
- Reported Cases
- What's New
- Exposure and Quarantine Guidelines
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certification
- COVID-19 Testing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vaccine and Testing Information
- What's Open
- How to Report COVID-19 Cases and Exposure
- Question & Answer Series
- Fall Semester 2021
- Resources for Students
- Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Keeping Campus Clean and Safe
- Housing & Dining
- Protective and Disinfecting Supplies
How to report a COVID-19 case
- Confirmed cases of COVID-19 involving a student should be reported to Student Health and Counseling Services using the Student COVID-19 Positive or Suspected Case Report.
- Confirmed cases of COVID-19 involving a faculty or staff member should be reported to Risk Management using the COVID-19 Reporting Form.
- From that point, SH&CS and Risk Management will follow the steps outlined in this COVID-19 Reporting Process. In order to protect the privacy of students, faculty and staff, please do not copy other campus community members or individuals on the message.
Test-confirmed COVID-19 cases at Cal State East Bay*
Case counts since Sept. 16, 2021
Case counts through Sept. 15, 2021
*Based on last contact on campus where 1) a public health agency has confirmed via a COVID-19 test that a member of the university community has the virus AND 2) the individual was recently on campus or other university-related instructional site.
Between March 2020 and August 16, 2020, Cal State East Bay was notified of sixteen (16) students, faculty or staff members reported a confirmed COVID-19 test. Beginning Aug. 17, 2020, test-confirmed cases at Cal State East Bay location are reported above; if the number is zero (0), there has not been a test-confirmed COVID-19 case from that group or location. CSUEB is in contact with local health officials and are following national guidelines related to COVID-19.