- Today Toward Together
- Reported Cases
- What's New
- Exposure and Quarantine Guidelines
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certification
- COVID-19 Testing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Report COVID-19 Cases and Exposure
- Resources for Students
- Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Keeping Campus Clean and Safe
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund
For the week of May 2
Additional Booster Clinic
The Hayward campus will host a vaccination booster clinic for students, faculty and staff on May 4 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m in the Old University Union, Room 102. Please bring your government-issued ID and vaccination card.
For the week of April 11
Additional Booster Clinics
The Hayward campus will host vaccination booster clinics for students, faculty and staff on April 13 and 21 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The clinics will be held in the Old University Union, Room 102. Please bring your government-issued ID and vaccination card.
Updated Testing Hours
The on-site testing hours on the Hayward campus have changed as of April 11. The new hours are below:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 9 a.m.—1 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 1 p.m.—5 p.m.