What can we help you with today?
A little stuck on the application or have general questions about applying? Reach out to the Welcome Center:
- Chat with a Welcome Center Ambassador 10am-5pm weekdays! Click the red "Chat with Us" tab at the bottom of your screen to be instantly connected
- After hours? Leave us a question and we'll get back to you the next business day. Click the red "Ask a Question" tab at the bottom of your screen to leave a message for a Welcome Center Ambassador
- Send us an email for more in-depth inquiries: email@example.com
Please note: The Welcome Center office is currently closed due to Governor Newsom's Stay-at-Home order effective as of December 5, 2020. Campus services are closed for the holidays from Dec. 24 - Jan. 3.
The Welcome Center offers one-on-one appointments with a Pre-Admission Counselor for undergraduate students who have not yet applied with domestic transcripts. Appointments are available over the phone, ZOOM, or email at your preference!
Each appointment will cover:
- The freshman or transfer admission requirements to the university
- What to expect when applying
- Questions about deadlines
- General university questions
Be sure to get your unofficial transcripts in advance of your appointment.
Meet our Pre-Admission Counseling Staff!
You can also reach out to ask us for contact information by clicking the red "Chat with Us" tab at the bottom of the screen or sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Welcome Center at 510-885-2556 weekdays from 9am-5pm to be transferred to the department of your choice.