It's not too late to accept your offer of admission! Visit MyCSUEB today!Having trouble accepting your admission? Let us know by clicking the red Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen!
What can we help you with today?
A little stuck on the application or have general questions about applying? Reach out to the Welcome Center:
- Chat with a Welcome Center Ambassador 9am - 5pm on weekdays! Click the red "Chat with Us" tab at the bottom of your screen to be instantly connected
- After hours? Leave us a question and we'll get back to you the next business day. Click the red "Ask a Question" tab at the bottom of your screen to leave a message for a Welcome Center Ambassador
- Send us an email for more in-depth inquiries: email@example.com
- Call us weekdays 9am - 5pm at 510-885-2556
- Check out one of our guided application videos below:
The Welcome Center offers one-on-one appointments with an Outreach Counselor for undergraduate students who have not yet applied who have domestic (U.S.) transcripts. Appointments are available over the phone, ZOOM, or email – at your preference!
Each appointment will cover:
- The freshman or transfer admission requirements to the university
- What to expect when applying
- Questions about deadlines
- General university questions
Be sure to get your unofficial transcripts in advance of your appointment.
Meet our Outreach Counseling Staff!
You can also reach out to ask us for contact information by clicking the red "Chat with Us" tab at the bottom of the screen or sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Welcome Center at 510-885-2556 Monday-Thursday from 9am-5pm to be transferred to the department of your choice.