Application Procedures for ALP Programs
Intensive English |
Conditional Admission |
Pre-MBA & Certificates |
Step 1. Submit complete application materials to ALP. Please allow for 10-15 business days for ALP to review your documents.
Step 2. You will receive a welcome letter with your Net ID (student ID) from ALP.
Step 3. Activate your Net ID.
Step 4. Pay non-refundable $100 application fee.
- Option 1) Send a personal check, cashier's check, or money order made payable to CSUEB with your application materials (Step 1).
- Option 2) Pay online with Credit Card, eCheck, or International Bank Transfer
- Option 3) Pay at the University Cashier's in person by cash, personal check, cashier's check, or money order made payable to CSUEB.
Step 5. You will receive an admission letter and I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility) from ALP.
*Students transferring from another institution in the United States will receive an admission letter
first. After completing the transfer process, new I-20 will be issued following New Student Orientation
and class registration.
Step 6. Apply for a student visa (F-1) at the nearest United States Embassy/Consulate.
Step 7. Pay tuition fees before/on the first day of New Student Orientation.
Step 8. Attend New Student Orientation and register for classes.
Additional $100 application fee will be charged if you want to defer to another quarter.
Please e-mail your requests for deferred admission to email@example.com.
New students will be charged a late fee of $75 for tuition payment after the first day of Orientation.
Withdrawals and Refund Policy
- No refund of application fees and registration fees.
- 100% refund of all tuition fees paid before the beginning of classes.
- 65% refund if application for refund is approved before the end of the first week of classes.
- No refund after the first week of classes.
Transfer students must include this form with their application.
Programs and Applications
Please download the application packet for your program and submit the completed materials by mail or fax. See below for application procedures. Your application will not be processed until all required documents are received.
Submit Your Application
Mail or fax your completed application to:
American Language Program
California State University, East Bay
25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard
Hayward, CA 94542-3012 USA
Telephone: 1-510-885-2358 (8:00 to 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time)