Where all your possibilities come into view
California State University, East Bay is known for award winning programs, expert instruction, small classes, a highly personalized learning environment—and a choice of more than 100 career-focused fields of study. With two scenic campuses—one in the Hayward Hills overlooking San Francisco Bay and the other in the Concord foothills of Mt. Diablo—plus a professional center in dynamic downtown Oakland, Cal State East Bay is where all your possibilities come into view.
"... the perfect place to appreciate a 360-degree panoramic view of the Bay and reflect on what I'm learning and where I want to go with it."
-Hillary Johnson, Liberal Studies Major
Fall 2015 Enrollment: 15,528
Undergraduate Fields of Study:
- 50 Baccalaureate Degrees
- 61 Minors
Most Popular Undergraduate Majors:
- Business, Health Sciences, Psychology, Nursing, Biology, Kinesiology, Criminal Justice Administration, Sociology, Human Development, Pre-Nursing, Sociology, Communication, Computer Science
34 Credentials and Certificates
Graduate Fields of Study:
- 35 Master's Degrees
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
- Baseball, basketball, cross country, track and field, golf, soccer
- Basketball, cross country, track and field, golf, soccer, softball, swimming, volleyball, water polo
- Cal State East Bay rates high in value with among the lowest tuition fees in the U.S. for comparable institutions and among the lowest housing fees in the CSU system.
- View current cost information, including housing.
- Note: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
CSUEB Economic Impact Report (PDF)