Office of Graduate Studies
This office provides information and guidance for prospective and current graduate students about a broad range of academic programs and support services. For more information about any of the services below, please contact email@example.com.
CSUEB offers over thirty professional and research graduate programs. For a detailed list of these programs, view the full list of graduate programs, which includes links to program information. If you have questions about a graduate program, please contact the graduate coordinator for that particular program.
For detailed information about the application and admissions process, please visit Graduate Admission.
Graduate School is Within Your View! Learn more about our distinctively personal, professional, and achievable graduate degree programs attending one of our upcoming Graduate Events.
The Academic Programs and Graduate Studies (APGS) Student Services office coordinates the many programs which provide financial resources and educational opportunities in support of your graduate education.
The Graduate Student Student Services office provides guidance and coordinates a number of resources for graduate students, including Dual Masters and the University Thesis Writing Guide.
Other Graduate Student Services Links:
- Graduate Admissions Events
- Graduate Opportunities and Financial Resources
- Graduate Student Services
- Change of Graduate and Unclassified Post-Baccalaureate Objective
- Dual Degree or Second Masters Degree
- Graduate Reinstatement
- Graduate Study Completion
- University Thesis: Preparation & Electronic Submission
- Thesis Submission Info Form
- Electronic Thesis Library Permission Form
- Dissertation Submission Form
- University Thesis Writing Guide
- Electronic Thesis Scholar Works Repository