MBA for Global Innovators
California State University, East Bay’s MBA for Global Innovators is more than a typical MBA program - it is an incubator environment that mirrors the complexity of the international business arena. Join a cohort of experienced professionals and entrepreneurs for an MBA with an emphasis on Globalization and Innovation.
Why Join The Program?
This program emphasizes a team approach to learning and integrates core business disciplines with a global perspective. You will work collaboratively with other talented professionals and entrepreneurs whose diverse careers, skill sets and backgrounds will stretch and broaden your worldview. This dynamic cohort experience allows you to take advantage of your peer’s insights and create friendships and professional relationships that will last a lifetime. There is an optional ten day international travel-study-research experience as part of the program ($1000 plus airfare). At the end of your 18 months, not only will you build an extended personal and professional network that will span across the world but you will gain greater confidence as an innovative and global-minded business leader.
Students of the MBA for Global Innovators will be able to:
• Broaden their awareness of global business opportunities and how to pursue them.
• Expand what is possible for them to achieve in a global economy
• Improve their ability to respond to dynamic situations as an innovator
• Hone their leadership and collaborative skills
• Identify and assess factors that determine the performance of teams and organizations
• Manage and motivate others in complex business environments
• Develop sound business plans and present ideas effectively