How to Apply
For The Graduate Program:
The next available term for application is Fall 2017. Applicants must apply to both CSUEB, and to the department.
- General information on applying to CSUEB as a prospective graduate student is HERE.
- General questions about applying to CSUEB as a graduate student can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Step 1 - Read through the department application and instructions, posted HERE.
Step 2 - Apply to the university via www.csumentor.edu.
- The university application period is October 1, 2016 through February 1, 2017.
- Those with international transcripts should contact the International Admissions Office for additional assistance.
Step 3 - Complete the department application, posted HERE.
- Applications are accepted postmarked January 1 through February 1, 2017.
- The GRE or CBEST are not required.
- Letters of reference are accepted postmarked October 1, 2016 through February 1, 2017.
- Additional links:
- FAQ about the department application process are posted HERE.
- An article from the ASHA Leader about crafting a stand-out application can be read HERE.
For The Undergraduate Program:
Undergraduates do not need to apply to the Speech Pathology and Audiology major, which course sequence begins Fall Quarter. Transfer students should note that we only admit Spring and Fall quarters to the major.
- General information on applying to the university as a prospective undergraduate freshman is HERE.
- General information on applying to the university as a prospective undergraduate transfer is HERE.