- Office of Admissions
- Freshman Requirements
- Transfer Requirements
- Graduate Requirements
- Second Bachelor Requirements
- Veteran Admission
- Documents, Deadlines, & Important Information
- Admission Appeals
- Check Your Admission Status
- After You Apply
- After You're Accepted
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Annual Security Report
- How-To Videos
- Contact Us
Check Your Admission Status
Admission decisions are typically made 8 to 12 weeks after all application materials are received.
Even after you are admitted, you still may have outstanding requirements required to complete your application.
Check the status of your application and see a list of your outstanding requirements, through MyCSUEB. Please allow two to four weeks for the receipt of transcripts and test scores to be recorded.
To access MyCSUEB you will need a NetID and password. All Cal State East Bay applicants receive a personal NetID after submitting an application for admission. Included with your NetID are instructions for setting your password.
Understanding Conditional Admission
Students may have received an email message from Cal State Apply to update academic information in their applications. East Bay makes initial admissions decisions based on the information originally submitted and does not consider or review the updated information from Cal State Apply. Please contact email@example.com if you feel changes in your schedule negatively affect your admission decision.
As a general reminder for all admitted students, admission is based on self-reported information and/or a review of in-progress partial transcripts indicating the admission requirements outlined at www.csueastbay.edu/admissions are being met.
Most applicants complete the conditions of their admission without difficulty. However, some do not. The most common reasons why are:
- Not submitting required documents by the required deadline
- Failing to meet published admission requirements. This would occur if:
- A final official transcript does not reflect the courses and grades listed on the application for admission
- Planned or in-progress courses listed on the application for admission are not successfully completed
- GPA falls below the required threshold
Please contact the Office of Admission at 510-885-2784 to speak with an admission counselor if you feel that you may be at risk for not completing the terms and conditions of your admission offer.