- Office of Admissions
- Freshman Requirements
- Transfer Requirements
- Graduate Requirements
- Returning Undergraduate Students
- Second Bachelor Requirements
- Veteran Admission
- Documents, Deadlines, & Important Information
- Admission Appeals
- Check Your Admission Status
- After You Apply
- After You're Accepted
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Annual Security Report
- How-To Videos
- Contact Us
Change of Graduate Objective
Continuing students may apply for a Change of Graduate Objective ONE TIME after their first term of attendance if they are in one of the following academic categories:
- You are a continuing CSUEB post-baccalaureate student who wishes to change your degree or credential program.
- You are a CSUEB credential graduate or master’s graduate who wishes to continue into a new credential/master's degree program the following term.
- You are a continuing student requesting to add a second master's program (dual master’s request).
Prior to submitting this request, you must consult with your prospective academic program regarding departmental application deadlines, terms of entry, and supporting documents which may be required for admission consideration.
The timeline for a Change of Graduate Objective application is as follows:
- Complete the Change of Graduate Objective request located at the bottom of this page by the published Application Filing Period for the appropriate term.
- The application will be reviewed by Graduate Admissions. If it meets the established requirements, your request will be forwarded to the academic department for their decision. Please note, you can not be enrolled in classes in the term you have applied for. Once the application is processed, you will be able to register for courses.
- You will be notified of the decision via email.
Please be advised, changing your graduate objective may affect financial aid. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid directly at (510) 885-2784 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For inquiries, you may email email@example.com or call the Office of Admissions at (510) 885-3500.