- Parking & Alternative Transportation Services
- Parking and Fees
- Alternative Transportation
- Alternative Transportation Committee
- Bicycles on Campus
- Bike Sharing
- Commuter Corner
- Commuter Events
- Electric Vehicles
- Pioneer Commute
- Public Transit
- Rideshare & Carpool
- University Shuttle
- Zipcar- Car Sharing
- Parking Enforcement
- FAQ and Tips
Faculty/Staff Parking Permit Annual Permits
Faculty/Staff Annual Permits 2023 - 2024
Faculty/Staff annual payroll deduction parking permits 2023 - 2024 will be available for pick up beginning June 20, 2023 at the Cashier’s Office in the SA building 1st floor.
MONDAY – THURSDAY: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
FRIDAYS: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Annual parking permits for Faculty on the 9 month deduction schedule NOT teaching this summer will be available on August 7, 2023.
- Appointments are not required for individual pick up.
- A department administrative assistant or appointee may pick up annual parking permits for their departments. PLEASE NOTE…when picking up multiple permits, you are required to bring a valid staff/faculty ID and an alphabetized name list with the legal name of each individual for parking permits to be released.
PICKING UP 10 or MORE PERMITS:
To ensure that the process goes smoothly, please e-mail Mr. Francis Rivera at francis.rivera@csueastbay.
For those that are NOT ON PAYROLL DEDUCTION and wish to PURCHASE a Faculty/Staff annual permit, you may do so starting June 20th:
- ONLY Cash or Checks are accepted as forms of payment
- The “pink card” from Human Resources (2nd floor of SA Building) will be REQUIRED/MANDATORY in order for a permit to be sold to you
- A parking permit will not be sold to individuals just presenting their staff/faculty photo identification.
Please note, we are honoring these permits early. Starting June 20th the 2023-2024 Annual Permits will be valid to use on your vehicles immediately.
The current 2022-2023 Annual Permit expires on June 30, 2023. Make sure your new permit is on your vehicle starting July 1, 2023 or before.