- Parking & Alternative Transportation Services
- Parking and Fees
- Alternative Transportation
- Alternative Transportation Committee
- Electric Vehicles
- University Shuttle
- Rideshare & Carpool
- Commuter Events
- Public Transit
- Bicycles on Campus
- Bike Sharing
- Zipcar- Car Sharing
- Parking Enforcement
- FAQ and Tips
Faculty/Staff Parking Permit Annual Permits
Faculty/Staff Annual Permits 2022 - 2023
Faculty/Staff annual payroll deduction parking permits 2022 - 2023 will be available for pick up beginning June 20, 2022 at the Cashier’s Office in the SA building 1st floor.
MONDAY – THURSDAY: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
FRIDAYS: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Annual parking permits for Faculty on the 9 month deduction schedule NOT teaching this summer will be available on August 8, 2022.
- Appointments are not required for individual pick up.
- A department administrative assistant or appointee may pick up annual parking permits for their departments. PLEASE NOTE…when picking up multiple permits, you are required to bring an alphabetized name list with the legal name of each individual and a valid staff/faculty ID for parking permits to be released.
PICKING UP 10 or MORE PERMITS:
To ensure that the process goes smoothly, please e-mail Mr. Francis Rivera at francis.rivera@csueastbay.
For those that are NOT ON PAYROLL DEDUCTION and wish to PURCHASE a Faculty/Staff annual permit, you may do so starting June 20th:
- ONLY Cash or Checks are accepted as forms of payment
- The “pink card” from Human Resources (2nd floor of SA Building) will be REQUIRED/MANDATORY in order for a permit to be sold to you
- A parking permit will not be sold to individuals just presenting their staff/faculty photo identification.
Please note, we are honoring these permits early. Starting June 20th the 2022-2023 Annual Permits will be valid to use on your vehicles immediately. The current 2021-2022 Annual Permit expires on June 30, 2022. Make sure your new permit is on your vehicle starting July 1, 2022 or before.