Risk Management & Internal Control

Volunteer Identification Form


Persons providing services to academic programs, either as drivers or in other capacities, are covered as employees for Workers’ Compensation and State liability insurance.  They must meet other requirements of the specific position such as having a valid California driver’s license if they will be driving a state vehicle.  They must also be identified in advance as a volunteer by completing and filing a CSU Volunteer Identification Form HR2001-38.

For more information refer to Risk Management - Volunteers.

  • Print This Page
  • Bookmark and Share