IELTS Application requirements
To register for an IELTS test at CSUEB in Hayward, California, you must submit:
- an application (either online or print)
- a photocopy of your valid passport
- a recent photograph of yourself
- test fee payment
All questions on the application form must be fully completed. All four pages (1, 2, 3, 4) of the application must be submitted, including page 4 which must be signed and dated. Pages i, ii, iii and iv should be retained by the candidate and not submitted.
2. A photocopy of your passport. The passport must be the same document that has been indicated on your application form. The passport must be valid and unexpired. Make a photocopy of the page(s) containing the photo, date of birth, passport number, date of expiry, and signature (if any). If your passport contains a current extension stamp, please also include a photocopy of that page. No other form of identification is accepted.
4. Test fee payment. The test fee payment is currently $190. We can not longer accept payments using the Credit Card Authorization Form. All payments must be made online. The only forms of payment that are accepted are electronic check or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express only). Please note that if you choose to make payment using a credit card, there is a service charge of 2.9%.
TO PAY THE TEST FEE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
TO PAY BY MONEY ORDER or CASHIER'S CHECK: Please make the check payable to CSU East Bay. Please mail the payment to the address below. Once you have mailed the payment, please e-mail email@example.com immediately to avoid application cancellation.
- If you do not have a Net ID: Before you can pay online, please complete and submit the Net ID Consent Form. Once you do so, you will be notified via e-mail with instructions on how to activate your Net ID in order to submit payment online. This process takes 3 - 5 business days to complete.
- If you have an existing Net ID: Please use your existing Net ID and password to submit payment online here.You may also pay at the Cashier's Office located at SA 2750. When you successfully submit your payment, please e-mail a copy of your payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to confirm your application.
Cal State East Bay
Teresa Vu, IELTS Administrator
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd., ST-190
Hayward, CA 94542
Please note: If you submit payment AFTER the given deadline, your application will still be subject to CANCELLATION. If your application is cancelled, you will have the option to request a refund or apply the fee to a future test date.