WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
- Go to the CSR website and access the Scholar Application page. Take note of what information you are required to provide and prepare all of your responses in advance of entering the application portal.
Earn your tuition support
- Your CSR Scholar funding is determined by the time and effort you choose to put into engaging with the Program. Failing to engage in tuition earning experiences, submitting poorly completed CSR grant applications, and/or failing to meet peer mentoring requirements will affect the amount of tuition support you earn and/or CSR grant funding you are awarded.
Meet minimum Scholar requirements
- Attend a CSR Scholar’s Program orientation session (1 orientation session per level will be held during early Fall semester).
- Turn in your CSR contract signed by yourself and faculty mentor(if you have one).
- Complete your mid-year and end-of-year research progress reports (1-2 page form to complete by a specific deadline; New Pioneer Scholars are not engaging in research yet, but still need to complete the form to the best ).
- Attend and participate with a poster in the Cal State East Bay Student Research Symposium being held in April.
- Demonstrate adequate professionalism as a CSR scholar (review "CSR three strike policy on professionalism" in CSR Scholar Handbook).