Student records are managed by the Office of the Registrar. Use the policies and forms found in this section to help you complete the following tasks:

  • Order Transcripts
  • File for Graduation
  • Receive a Diploma
  • Change Your Name or Address on Record
  • Declaring or Changing Majors, Minors or Options
  • View Your Grades and Credits
  • Get Degree and Enrollment Verifications
  • Understand Probation and Disqualification
  • Withdraw from a Class
  • Planned Educational Leave
  • Obtaining a Photo ID Card
  • Using your NetID
  • Understanding the FERPA Privacy Policy
  • Find Forms for Admission, Records, & Financial Aid


For assistance, visit the Enrollment Information Center in the Student Services and Administration (SA) Building on the Hayward Campus, at the Academic Services Center on the Concord Campus, or contact the following offices:

Office of the Registrar

Phone (510) 885-2784; FAX (510) 885-3816;

Office of Admission

Phone (510) 885-3500; FAX (510) 885-4059;

Office of Financial Aid

Phone (510) 885-2784; FAX (510) 885-2161;

  • Print This Page
  • Bookmark and Share