- American Language Program
- Program Dates & Fees
- Short-Term Programs
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
- IELTS Test Center
- new student orientation
- Student Life
- Airport Pickup Form
- Program Brochures
- Contact Us!
International Business Diploma
The California State University, East Bay Diploma in International Business provides students the educational foundation necessary to operate and succeed as business leaders in the international marketplace. This diploma is especially important given that the San Francisco Bay Area is a critical international hub.
Taught by a combination of globally-recognized California State University, East Bay faculty and successful multinational business executives, this comprehensive international business education program may cover topics ranging from international marketing and international law to international business strategy and supply chain management. Students can also look forward to high-profile guest speakers who will share specific and practical advice about issues and problems they have faced working in the international realm.
Students may be eligible to apply for OPT (Optional Practicum Training) upon completion of the program. OPT would give you practical experience in a real business situation where you can apply your knowledge and skills gained through the program.
- Business professionals whose work involves the international realm and seek to upgrade their skills and knowledge.
- Business professionals who seek a more thorough understanding of international business issues.
- Business professionals who want to take advantage of the opportunities available in the international realm.
- Professionals and students who are contemplating a career change to international business.
- Four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum TOEFL Score 71 (iBT) or IELTS 6.0
Diploma/Optional Practical Training (OPT) recommendation requirements:
- Successful completion of four 8-week sessions (two semesters)
- Maintain 2.5 overall grade-point average in each 8-week session
- A grade of C or better is required in all courses
|$150 one-time application fee|
|Registration Fee /semester
|Student Health Services Fee / Semester||$193|
|Course Fees / Semester||$3,600|
|Total Fees / Semester||$4,093|
*Fees subject to change without notice
- To provide graduates the skills and real-world knowledge and perspective necessary to meet the challenges and opportunities of the rapidly evolving international business arena.
- To provide graduates a working knowledge of all areas of international business.
MGMT 850: Global Sypply Chain Management
MKTG 851: e-Commerce Marketing for International Business
MGMT 852: International Business Law
MGMT 851: Developing an International Business Strategy
MKTG 850: International Marketing Decisions
FIN 850: International Business Finance