The CBE Office of Graduate Advising is where students can get answers to their questions related to CBE's graduate studies. The Office responds to enrolled and prospective students, and those planning to transfer to CSUEB.
The Office services include the following:
- Providing information and advising for prospective and current students about the different graduate degrees that are offered within the college
- Processing applications
- Maintains the academic files
- Processes major graduation checks
- Handles all registration-related activities for CBE graduate level classes
- Assists students in academic program-related matters.