- For CSR Scholars
- Contact Us
- About CSR's Programs
- Past CSR Scholars
- Faculty mentors seeking student-researchers
- CSU Student Research Competition
- CSUEB Student Research Symposium
Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy (PICI) Internship
Important AnnouncementThe CSR is not accepting applications for this program at this time.
The PICI internship is a laboratory internship program that is a partnership between CSR and the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) which provides a rigorous and authentic research experience for CSUEB students interested in this field.
Working in a PICI laboratory guarantees students interactions with staff, faculty, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows who can provide guidance for students applying for graduate school, and gaining more laboratory and clinical experience to strengthen training.
UCSF is a world-class research institution with state-of-the-art facilities. You will work with experts using cutting edge techniques to solve some of the most challenging problems.
- Must be a STEM major (science, technology, engineering, math).
- Current CSUEB undergraduate student.
- Be an underrepresented minority (i.e., Latinx, Black, African-American, Pacific Islander or Native Hawaiin, American Indian, Alaskan Native).
To apply for the program you must fill out this interest form.
An information session will be held for interested students (TBA). This session will be hosted by CSR in collaboration with the Immunodiverse Team at UCSF. Details regarding application and selection will be covered in detail at this session.