- 34th Annual California State University Student Research Competition
- CSR Scholar's Program
- Past CSR Scholars
- Faculty mentors seeking student-researchers
- CSU Student Research Competition
- CSUEB Student Research Symposium
Cal State East Bay Student Research Symposium
Cal State East Bay Student Research Symposium Cancelled
- Please include in the body of your email a short social media post (written part/comment part), EXACTLY as you want us to post it. If we decide to push out your poster on our social media platforms, we will share your comment as well! Please include emojis, tags, hashtags, etc. that you want us to include. Also include your own handle/tag (e.g., @csrcsueb - if you want us to tag you when/if we post your poster! The goal of your post is to get people to comment and ask questions about your work. There are no additional guidelines other than that. Please keep this written part to 250 words or less.
- CSR Scholars: this is still a requirement of the CSR Scholar's program (only the submitting the poster part - if you don't want to add a comment, that is fine, but we encourage you to do so to generate other comments to your poster when we post it on our SM accounts!)
All Cal State East Bay student researchers are invited to register for the Student Research Symposium(cancelled for 2020). Verbal Presentations are from 9:00am to 12:00pm in Bayview Room and the Poster Session is from 12:00pm to 2:00pm in MPR. Posters are invited from all fields and should describe a scholarly project undertaken in the past year. Scholars and faculty mentors are responsible for designing a poster appropriate for the Scholar's disciplines(the CSR defers to the faculty mentor's disciplinary expertise on poster format). Remember that the printed poster size is 48” wide by 36” tall. Please do not change the size of the poster.
The University will print posters for registrants. Power Point files of posters saved in pdf format must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 27, 2020. Please place “STUDENT POSTER SUBMISSION” in the subject line of your email. Students who do not submit a completed poster to the CSR by the March 27, 2020 deadline will be responsible for poster printing costs.
- For collaborative projects involving multiple CSUEB students, please submit the registration form below for each student. Please do not only submit for yourself, but have every student on the poster register.
- If you have a printed poster from a conference that you want to display, please register below and bring the poster to the Student Research Symposium to post and email email@example.com to let us know that you will be supplying your own poster.
- Questions concerning registration or poster preparation and printing can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students must register and email the CSR if they are providing their own poster. Without registration and notification of having a poster, there may not be a spot at the poster session for your poster.
Students(that are not CSR Scholars) must register for the Symposium no later than February 14, 2020. This includes those printing posters on their own. Each student(even if named on a poster of someone already registered) must register on their own. For example, if there are 4 names on one poster, all 4 students should have submitted their own registration. Please email email@example.com if you have questions about registering.
Ten student research projects are selected every year, to compete in the CSU Student Research Competition. To help prepare them for this competition we are holding verbal presentations for these students from 9:00am to 12:00pm in Bay View Room, New Union. Please refer to the program for the schedule of presenters.