You can open a case to get general information about these campus services from the convenience of any device:
- Admissions (application, transcripts, test scores, accept offer of admission)
- Registrar (class registration, transcript orders, diplomas, academic records, graduation)
- Student Financial Services (account questions, 1098-T tax forms, collections, fee waivers)
- Cashier's Office (make a payment, pick up paychecks and reimbursement checks, buy staff and faculty parking permits, make department deposits)
Use the following form to open a case for your issue or question. Supported browsers include Apple Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Do not use Internet Explorer as it is not supported.
Salesforce Case Management allows university staff to record, track and solve student issues/questions. It includes the ability to create cases either from an student email (email to case), from a web form completed by a student (web to case), or manually by a staff member.
Get Help is designed to:
- Enhance services
- Reduce wait times
- Gather data about student questions and actual wait times for future staffing needs