Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC)
SHAC is an organization comprised of students, faculty, and staff. In conjunction with Student Health & Counseling Services, SHAC executes yearly projects with themes concerning health and wellness in order to promote quality health care for students at Cal State East Bay.
What do SHAC members do?
- Promote and encourage students to improve quality lifestyles for health
- Advise Student Health & Counseling Services on improving health services for students
Why you should join SHAC:
- Obtain hands-on experience in a health care organization
- Seize opportunities to develop leadership skills and implement new programs
- Learn information about important health issues and career opportunities
- Get involved in programming and planning with Student Health & Counseling Services
How to Join SHAC
SHAC is open to all CSUEB students, faculty, and staff of all majors and departments. Anyone interested in joining SHAC may attend our meetings.
Complete SHAC Member Interest Form Here
Spring 2024 Meeting Dates/Location
- February 29th, 2024
- March 14th, 2024
- March 28th, 2024
- April 11th, 2024
- April 25th, 2024
All meetings take place in the Student Health and Counseling in the conference room from 12:15pm - 1:30pm. Food will be provided.