Why Study the MBA with concentrations at CSUEB?
- Curriculum designed for aspiring managers to meet the challenges of the changing business environment with emphasis on globalization, innovation, and sustainability
- Opportunity for a choice of option (i.e., an area of concentrated studies)
- Dedicated full-time faculty engaged in active research
- A class schedule designed to meet the needs of working professionals
- Flexibility in the schedule of progress
- A rich network of worldwide alumni connections
- Quality program accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and recognized as a Best Business Schools by the Princeton Review
- Diverse student body and dynamic learning environment
- A supportive campus community, with Student Health and Wellness, Recreation and Career Advising Service
Students of the MBA With Concentrations will be able to:
- Improve their ability to manage, motivate and communicate with others in diverse managerial environments
- Analyze and integrate information from different functional areas of business in managerial decisions
- Apply quantitative, analytical and technological tools for data driven decision making
- Make legal and ethical decisions in organizations and society
- Develop Business strategies that respond to emerging opportunities and challenges in the global environment
- Develop depth of knowledge in your chosen option field of study
Reviews and Reputation
Cal State East Bay received first-class ratings from several of the nation's most respected evaluators of universities and colleges. These trusted publications are the primary sources of information for prospective students and their families throughout the United States.
In 2014, the Princeton Review selected Cal State East Bay as a "Best in the West" college for 2014 for the tenth consecutive year.
The report is based on surveys of current students, who noted the following highlights:
- Affordable Tuition
- Small Class Sizes
- Strong business programs
- Diligent, Career-Minded Students
- Multi-Cultural Community
Princeton Review also rated Cal State East Bay as one of the country's 296 "Best Business School" in 2014, for the ninth consecutive year.