Osher and Crankstart Reentry Scholarship
PACE is pleased to offer two scholarships funded by the Bernard Osher Foundation and the Crankstart Foundation. These scholarship opportunities will be available to PACE students who meet the criteria listed below and fill out an application. These scholarships can only be used towards tuition costs and will be distributed directly to the Cashier's Office.
An applicant must meet all of the following eligibility requirements to be considered:
- Have begun coursework in PACE at Cal State East Bay
- Have experienced a cumulative gap in their education of 5 years or more
- Undergraduate student pursuing their first bachelor's degree
- Anticipate workforce participation for a significant period of time subsequent to graduation
- Demonstrated financial need
- Enrolled in at least 6 units per semester
- Demonstrated academic promise and commitment to obtaining their degree
For 2023-2024 consideration for the Osher and Crankstart Scholarships complete:
The deadline for the Spring 2024 scholarship consideration is November 17th, 2023.
Be sure to have all materials submitted for your application for priority consideration by the review date listed above.