To begin the admission and application process for the University and Department, candidates must submit the following for consideration to the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program. These items must be submitted as a complete packet to the Credential Student Service Center, 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd., Arts & Education Building, room 235, Hayward, CA 94542
- Fill out the department application: Applications will open January 4, 2016 - June 15, 2016.
- University Graduate Admissions Application on CSU Mentor www.csumentor.edu and application fee
- Complete the ONLINE university's application and submit the $55 university application fee
- For your Major/Program Objective, select: Educational Leadership MS and also select the credential in the appropriate section.
- A current clear California teaching or services credential
- A minimum of five years full-time K-12 teaching or service experience under a credential as verified by the CTC Verification of Experience Form. The form must be signed by district human resources or a credential personnel.
- Satisfactory completion of the Basic Skills Requirement (e.g., CBEST)
- A minimum 3.0 GPA in university course work
- Three recommendation forms; at least one from an administrator.
- Statement of purpose
- Current Resume
- For the department file: submit one official final bachelor’s degree-bearing transcript
- Note: If you graduated from CSUEB, CSSC will attempt to retrieve your final transcript, however, you will need to provide it if we are unsuccessful in doing so.
- For the university file: submit all official transcripts from all schools (Check the status of transcripts required in your MyCSUEB account which is activated after you submit the university application.)
Tuition & Fees information can be found here.
*For further program information, please contact Dr. Ardella Dailey at email@example.com.
Proposed Tier 1/Year 1 MS EDLD course sequence:
Fall 2015 Quarter:
EDLD 6000 Introduction to Educational Leadership (4 Units)
*EDLD 6675 Finance & Human Resources for Equity (4 Units)
EDLD 6801 Fieldwork I (4 Units)
Winter 2016 Quarter:
EDLD 6400 Instructional Leadership (4 Units)
*EDLD 6650 Educational Law for Equity (4 Units)
EDLD 6802 Fieldwork II (4 Units)
Spring 2016 Quarter:
EDLD 6550 School Site Leadership & Organizational Behavior (4 Units)
*EDLD 6410 Supervision and Staff Development (4 Units)
EDLD 6803 Fieldwork III (4 Units)
Proposed Year 2 MS in EDLD course sequence:
Fall 2016 Quarter:
EDLD 6025 Research Practicum 1 (2 Units)
EDLD 6720 Solving School Problems/Applied Research (4 Units)
EDLD 6999 elective (1 Units)
Winter 2017 Quarter:
EDLD 6026 Research Practicum II (2 Units)
EDLD 6020 Research In Education (4 Units)
EDLD 6124 Teacher Leadership in Equity and Change (2 Units)
EDLD 6999 elective (1 Unit)
Spring 2017 Quarter:
EDLD 6027 Research Practicum III (2 Units)
EDLD 6908 Graduate Synthesis Educational Leadership (4 Units)
EDLD 6999 elective (1 Units)
* These courses are offered online/ hybrid so leadership students need only attend face-to-face class from 4:30-8pm once a week.