The following provide assistance to students:
Administrative Office (SF 570; 510-885-4300)
- Stephanie Wiley, Assistant Administrator
Responsibilities: Student and Student support, computing lab access, room reservations, office hours, textbooks, course materials, student forms, course syllabi collection, course add/drops, student evaluations, faculty mailboxes, calculator rentals.
- Sharonda Frazier, Administrator
Responsibilities: graders, TAs, new sections/rooms, scholarships, faculty contracts, class scheduling, new sections/rooms, faculty support
Responsibilities: Support student enrollment, registration, add/drop, wait lists, Open University, grades, transcripts, major/minor/option, graduation degree checks, independent study forms, academic renewal, student files, Master's applications.
CS Faculty Advisors
- Leann Christianson - Graduate Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Varick Erickson - Undergraduate Coordinator - email@example.com
- Levent Ertaul - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lynne Grewe - email@example.com
- David Yang - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jiaofei Zhong - email@example.com
- Farzan Roohparvar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xiaojun Ruan - email@example.com
- Kevin Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zahra Derakhshandeh - email@example.com
- Matt Johnson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Service Center Office Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 1:30-4:30pm
- General Advising and Major/Minor Checks: Please visit SF 562
- Student Advising Appointments: Please Contact the department at email@example.com
Responsibilities: support department PC classrooms, student/faculty UNIX computers, UNIX accounts.