WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
- Go to the CSR website and access the Scholar Application page. Take note of what information you are required to provide and prepare all of your responses in advance of entering the application portal.
Earn your Scholar funding
- Your CSR Scholar funding is determined by the time and effort you choose to put into engaging with the Program. Failing to engage in tuition earning experiences, submitting poorly completed CSR grant applications, and/or failing to meet peer mentoring requirements will affect the amount of tuition support you earn and/or CSR grant funding you are awarded.
Meet minimum Scholar requirements
- Attend a CSR Scholar’s Program orientation session (several 1-hr sessions will be held early Fall semester).
- Complete your mid-year and end-of-year research progress reports (1-2 page form to complete by a specific deadline; New Pioneer Scholars are not engaging in research yet, and thus, do not have to complete progress reports).
- Attend the Cal State East Bay Student Research Symposium being held in April (exact Date, time, location TBA).
- Demonstrate adequate professionalism as a CSR scholar (review "CSR three strike policy on professionalism" in CSR Scholar Handbook).