CSR Scholar's Program Application
What do you need for the application?
- Basic demographic information
- Academic status information (your class level, major, etc.)
Project (if you have a project)
- Project Title
- Project Summary (rubric scored)
- If you have a mentor: name of your faculty mentor
- If you do not have a mentor, description of your academic and research/creative activity interests (rubric scored)
Letter of Interest
- A written response detailing why you are interested in the CSR and why you think you would make a good CSR Scholar (rubric scored)
Application is live as of July 1,2018 for all applicants.
August 31, 2018
Being a 2017-18 Scholar does not guarantee selection into the Scholar's Program for 2018-19. Program selection is based on the quality of each student's application.